Active Release Techniques provider with 20+ years experience
Graston Technique (GT)
What is Graston Technique??
Soft tissue injuries can be debilitating and frustrating. Graston Technique® (GT) is successful in effectively treating all soft tissue conditions, whether they are chronic, acute or post- surgical. GT can help you feel good again. It is a treatment classified as Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM).
Our unique technique and instruments enable the treatment of scar tissue and fascial restrictions during rehabilitation that allows for faster rehabilitation and with greater success when the goal is restoring range of motion, eliminating pain, and restoring normal function.
What types of conditions can be treated by Graston Technique?
- Ankle Pain (Achilles Tendinosis/itis)
- Wrist Pain (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Neck Pain (Cervical Sprain/Strain)
- Hamstring Injuries
- Hip Pain
- IT Band (Iliotibial Band)
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylosis/itis)
- Back Pain (Lumbar Sprain/Strain)
- Golfer’s Elbow (Medial Epicondylosis/itis)
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Disorders)
- Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
- Shoulder Pain (Rotator Cuff Tendinosis/itis)
- Scar Tissue
- Trigger Finger